February 16, 2011

Gelupo -



I've given up hating February, which I've been ranting about in earlier posts here and here. Instead Ive been acting like its summer. Heading to Baranis, heating my room to 100 degrees, wearing shorts, looking at beaches, booking holidays and most importantly eating ice cream.


In my opinion theres only one truly great place to eat Ice Cream in London, although I'm always looking for more suggestions if anyone has any.


Gelupo is it.








Theres many wonderful things about Gelupo. 


1) The place is just adorable. As you can kinda see in the photo.



2) You find icecream flavours you would never find in your normal ice cream place.  Pear, cinammon and ricotta (my personal favourite), anyone?


3) The wafers are free with your ice cream. 


4) The ice cream is the best in London. My companions and I left as very happy campers, indeed.



7 Archer Street
LondonW1D 7
Gelupo on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Did you tried the pig's blood ice-cream there?
    http://wp.me/p18zw1-9X

    It was bizzare but kind of nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh no! Do they have it there all the time?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...